The Perfect Club Accuracy
"Control, Accurate & Solid!"
The Perfect Accuracy features 24 degrees of loft and replaces your 9 wood, 5 hybrid or 4 or 5 iron and flies as far or farther than the clubs it replaces plus it's shorter in length which leads to more consistent ball striking.
Played in the middle of your stance like a short iron and instantly induces a strong sense of confidence which carries over to every other club in your golf bag.
Perfect Club Accuracy hits very high, very long golf shots that settle softly-even from the nastiest of lies. Designed to force you into your best, most athletic set up posture. It's shorter length and unique weighting gives you superb control and accuracy.
The Perfect Club Accuracy is consistent with our philosophy that shorter, more lofted golf clubs are the easiest to hit high and straight and consistently.
Astonishingly versatile; use it from the tee, par 3's, and approach shots to 4 and 5 pars from the fairway, from the rough, from fairway bunkers or from the bad lies.
If you have to play a round of golf with just one club, I guarantee that The Perfect Club Accuracy 24 degree will provide the greatest shot making arsenal and the lowest score of any club you've ever played.
Replaces your: 4 & 5 irons, 9 woods & # 5 hybrids.
- 24 degrees of loft
- Graphite shaft made specifically for optimal performance
- 38.5" length Men
- Patented Perfect Club sole plate adjusts to every lie
- Perfect Club Velvet grip
- Head cover included
All clubs in The Perfect Club Golf Collection are easy to hit, easy to get airborne and becomes your "go-to" golf club.
For Golfers Who:
Struggle with awkward and difficult to hit long irons, fairways woods and hybrids.
Find it difficult to make solid contact or have minimal accuracy when using longer golf clubs.
Lack confidence in longer approach shots with unpredictable results.
""This is the easiest club in my bag to hit. It is accurate and solid. It gets the ball up quickly and stops with a minimum of roll. You can control the distance by moving your grip slightly down. And with a full swing, my distance is 155 to 165 yards. Moving my grip up on the club is giving me about 175 yards in distance. Now, mid distance par 3's are much easier to hit in regulation. This club is a good complement to my Perfect Driver, Plus, and Perfect Club. Thanks for helping complete my set of Perfect Clubs." Dave M. Mississippi, USA"
Frequently Asked Questions - The Perfect Club Accuracy
1. What clubs will The Perfect Accuracy replace? It replaces your 4 & 5 irons, 9 woods & # 5 hybrids.
2. How far should I be able to hit the Perfect Accuracy? The distance you would hit a perfectly solid 4 or 5 iron, 9 wood or # 5 hybrid.
3. Why is the Perfect Accuracy a better choice than my 4 & 5 irons, 9 wood or 5 hybrid? The answer to this question gives the #1 point of difference between The Perfect Accuracy and the competition.
The Perfect Accuracy has a much shorter shaft which puts you closer to the ball therefore giving you much more confidence, making it much easier to hit and much easier to control.
The average length of other utility woods is 41.5 to 42.5 inches. The Perfect Accuracy is 38.5 inches which is a full 3 inches shorter than most clubs it replaces. That's a huge difference in golf. Why? Because the shorter the shaft, the more control you have of the ball. The shorter shaft also gives us the ability to add weight to the head while maintaining a constant swing weight. The additional head weight gives The Perfect Accuracy more mass which enables you to hit the ball farther, higher and straighter. Shorter shaft, more upright lie angle, and increased head weight are the primary differences between the Perfect Accuracy and the clubs you've been struggling with.
4. What shaft flexes are available in the Perfect Accuracy? The Perfect Accuracy comes standard with an R/S flex for men and an A flex for ladies. Due to the shortness of the shaft and the larger diameter of the shaft tip, one flex fits all.
5. Why cant I just cut down my woods, hybrids or irons to the length of the Perfect Accuracy? Two reasons you don't want to do that;
First, all woods have a built in lie angle, the angle at which the shaft enters the club head. This lie angle is cast in to the club head and cannot be adjusted. If you cut down your clubs you would be bringing the ball closer to you at address making the lie angle too flat causing the toe of the club to dig into the ground at impact resulting in a shot that goes DEAD RIGHT.
Secondly, by cutting down your clubs you would dramatically lighten the clubs swing weight, overall mass and most importantly drastically making the shaft extra stiff. This would cause your ball and shots to be hit a much shorter distance, shots would have a very un-solid feel and your ball flight would almost certainly slice.
6. What's the loft of the Perfect Accuracy? The Perfect Accuracy has 24 degrees of loft, which, when combined with the shaft length and head weight gives you the distance and accuracy you would get from your 9 woods, # 5 hybrids and 5 & 6 irons consistently.
7. Why is the Perfect Accuracy much easier to hit than the clubs it replaces? The design of the Perfect Accuracy instinctively forces you to place the ball in the center of your stance just where you would instinctively play an 8 iron, 9 iron or pitching wedge.
The Perfect Accuracys shorter shaft not only places you in your best and most athletic posture, it gives you a greater sense of confidence because you are closer to the golf ball. The increased confidence of being closer to the ball and playing the ball in the center of your stance lets you make a significantly more aggressive golf swing resulting in straighter and exponentially more consistent hits.